800Tungsten is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations. It may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks but due to its cool color balance and halation, some situations will have a more stylistic look that may or may not be desirable.
Use CineStill 800Tungsten when photographing:
- tungsten/incandescent light
- candle light
- fluorescent light
- mixed tungsten and fluorescent
- mixed tungsten and limited daylight
Expect a different or unique look when photographing:
- open shade
- cool light
- daylight overpowering tungsten
- heavily backlit images
- strong window light
- content including intense points of light (christmas lights, chandeliers, neon signs, bright windows)
Need more help? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or "submit a request" below.