If your TCS unit displays the E05 error code (Motor failure/impeller jammed).
Please use the following instructions.
- Unplug your TCS unit from the power outlet.
- Remove the black cap at the base by twisting 1/8 turn clockwise.
- Using your finger, spin the impeller a few times to dislodge any small particles that may be keeping it from spinning.
- Put the black cap back on and place your TCS unit in a container of water.
- Plug the unit back in and turn it on. TCS-100 Manual
Need more help? Click "submit a request" below.
Tags: eo5, e05, TCS-1000,