When using the TCS-1000 to mix chemistry it is important to avoid cross contamination.
Rinse between uses by circulating two full jugs of water after each use.
Wash the appliance while unplugged. Remove the black cap at the base by twisting 1/8 turn clockwise, and slide off the black silicone sleeve. Wash in a jug with running water. Do not wet the head of the unit.
Descaling should be done every month or more often with frequent use in regions with hard water.
1. Place the appliance into the TCS- 1000ml mixing jug with water to the "Max" level.
2. Set the appliance temperature to 70°C/158°F.
3. Add 5g of citric acid powder (when descaling) per liter of water used.
4. Allow the water to circulate for 20 minutes after 70°C/158°F is reached.
5. Turn off and unplug the appliance.
6. When appliance is cool, rinse the bottom in cold water. Dry before storage.
Need more help? Click "submit a request" below.